Choosing an office access control system is an important financial decision for most companies. The cost is of course important, but the access system also needs to match your business and office security requirements and be completely reliable and secure.
Coss Communications LLC is focused on designing business access control systems in Greater Houston area that are fit for their purpose, containing the important features that are necessary for well-run organizations. Our commitment has resulted in our products winning a reputation for reliability and ease of use.
Implementing an access control system can feel like a big change in company practice. The access control should give the benefit of additional security without requiring time-consuming administration. Coss Communications systems are intuitive and straight forward to administer. The increased security is a benefit to all, rather than a benefit for some and a headache for those who have to administer it.
We install two types of access control systems:
1. Stand alone access control keypad This type of system may be used to control access on one or many independent doors in a building. Access is gained by using a numeric code, or PIN with a keypad, or by presenting a proximity, smart card, or mag-stripe token, depending on which type of reader is fitted. For example, a smart card security system will allow employers to distribute access to employees.
These access control security systems are programmed at each door. If tokens need to be barred or codes changed, this action must be completed at every door on the system.
Typical Applications In Houston:
- Small business premises
- Sports clubs
- Storage units
- Community Swimming Pool Areas
- Any small or medium sized site requiring access control
2. PC based access control Referred to as 'PC based' or 'Networked' access control. These systems may be used to control one or many doors in a building. Access is gained by using a numeric code, keycard, badge, RFID card, or PIN with a keypad. PC based access control offers central control, via a network.
This means that commands given at the PC are sent to each of the doors. An attempt to use a keycard at an access control system can be barred from all of the doors instantly. Another benefit of this type of system is flexible control, allowing you to grant different permissions for individuals or groups of users.
Reports may also be generated to see who went where and when. Many systems allow control of additional buildings via existing LAN/WAN or remotely managed over the internet. PC based central monitoring systems are increasingly being used to control other services within buildings, for example burglar alarm system, fire doors, lifts and lighting.
Typical Applications in Houston:
- Small/medium premises
- Large corporate premises
- Multiple-site premises
- Government buildings
- Sports clubs
- Car parks
Commercial Security Systems
- Commercial Burglar & Fire Alarms
- Commercial CCTV Systems
- Commercial Access Control
- Commercial Central Station Monitoring
- GE Commercial Security Systems